CES Environmental Instruments Ltd have recognised that many operators of emitting processes find ever changing environmental regulations and legislation in regard to emissions monitoring somewhat daunting. They may fail to appreciate their responsibilities in this regard and the work involved in carrying out emissions testing. To assist operators CES Environmental Instruments Ltd. have, in conjunction with DRC Consultancy, compiled a 2-day training course covering: -
- Operator Monitoring Assessment (OMA)
- The Environment Agency Monitoring Certification Scheme (MCERTS)
- UKAS accreditation requirements of test houses
- CEN & ISO Standards including BS EN 14181 & BS EN 15259
- Particulate Sampling Techniques
- Gaseous Sampling Techniques
- Site Auditing
- Health and Safety in Stack Testing
The course is held periodically in response to demand at Bretby Business Park near Burton on Trent.
Who should attend?
The course is primarily aimed at people within operating companies having responsibility for environmental management. However delegates from the Environment Agency, instrument manufacturers and local authorities have also attended.
For full details of the course (content, cost, how to book, etc.) and details of the course location and local accommodation please contact Jade Purle in our administration department.