The LaserCEM is a complete pre-calibrated multi-component (NO, SO2, CO, HCl, CO2, H2O, H2S, NH3, N2O, COS, SO3, CH4, HF) laser infrared spectrometer for CEM's analysis.
- Specific measurements (No cross interferences) even in complex background gas mixtures due to high optical resolution and low-pressure sampling
- Km optical pathlengths allows high sensitivity: measures down to ppb and ppt level
- High stability, no calibration required - no zero/span drift over time thanks to the automatic self-calibration of the analyser
- The laser analyser monitors on-line by direct absorption spectroscopy
- The analyser samples the gas directly - no need to dry/heat/condition the sample at low pressure
- Extractive gas analyser not affected by vibrations or process conditions, extremely compact (Up to 8 gasses in the same analyser), easy to use and robust (No optical moving parts) and can be installed in safe or explosive zones
- Minimal maintenance - no calibration required, low flow and few consumables (Filters, pump) leading to very low cost of ownership.