The new scattered light dust monitor to detect lowest to medium dust concentrations in dry flue and process gas.
The D-R 320 is based on the back-scattered light principle. Thereby the light of a red laser diode illuminates the dust particles in the measuring volume of the flue gas duct. The light scattered backward by these particles is detected and evaluated.
A unique feature of the D-R 320 is the automatic background light compensation with means of a patented optical system with dual detector. This allows for an easy and quick Installation without any adjustment. A light trap is not required.
- Single sided installation on a standard flange
- Easy startup without adjustment
automatic background light compensation without light trap
- Automatic zero and reference point check
- Automatic contamination control and correction
integrated purge air regulation and purge air control
- Minimum maintenance
- EN 15267 certified
- Digital interface according to VDI 4201-3